Monday – Friday
7 AM – 8 PM
9 AM – 8 PM
10 AM – 6 PM
Membership Rules and Information
Monday – Friday
7 AM – 8 PM
9 AM – 8 PM
10 AM – 6 PM
Each Club Member will be given a key fab and an identification number to access A Ruff Day amenities. Members must be up to date on all required vaccinations and have passed temperament test to meet social dog play.
To ensure the health and safety of our club members, all dogs are subjected to a Behavioral Assessment during their first visit and must be continually up to date with all required vaccinations and flea protection.
Prior to the initial visit, owners must complete a Club Member Application, present proof of up to date vaccinations, confirm type/date of flea protection and agree to have their dog’s temperament evaluated.
1. Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior. Members of A Ruff Day Bark Club accept FULL responsibility for their pet and release A Ruff Day Bark Club from ALL liability associated with their pet’s communal play.
2. Entry into one of the off-leash parks requires either a signed membership or a signed day entry pass. These forms outline the rules & waivers for entry into the park areas.
3. Limit of 2 dogs per person per visit
4. No dog or people food is allowed in the fenced area of the off-leash dog park area.
5. Barking must stay under control and not be constant so we may respect our neighbors.
6. Only canine animals may be brought into the facility.
7. All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the facility
8. All dogs must be under the control of an adult. There is a limit of 2 dogs per adult at any one time.
9. Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste immediately.
10. All dogs over 8 months must be spayed or neutered.
11. To ensure their safety, dogs under 3 months of age are prohibited in the unleashed park area except during Puppy Socialization sessions.
12. Pinched, shock collar, choker chains and spiked collars must be removed from dogs prior to entering the unleashed park.
13. Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all time while their dog exercises in the unleashed park.
14. Dogs must be in full view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
15. Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and taken out of the park for a timeout. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the park and is at the sole discretion of the A Ruff Day Bark Club Management Team.
16. While bite-size training treats are permitted for training purposes, human food, glass containers, food bowls and long-lasting chews are not permitted in the park.
17. Outdoor chairs and loungers cannot be brought into the facility.
18. To ensure the quality of flooring, shoes with cleats and high/stiletto heels are not permitted in the park.
19. While they are permitted in the unleashed area, children can easily be knocked down by playful dogs. Therefore, children may not run or scream, and must be within arm’s reach of the adult they are accompanying.
20. Avoid coming to the park if your dog has diarrhea as this is often a sign of infectious Giardia. If a Ruff Day Bark Club team member observes your dog having reoccurring diarrhea during visits to the park, you may be asked to present proof of a negative fecal O&P test before your dog can re-enter the park.
21. We ask you limited your time in the play area to 1 Hour to avoid overcrowding.
22. No Smoking is allowed in the off-leash park area
23. No drinks are permitted in the dog park area.
Boarding in Our Staycation Suites
Our staff at ARDBC is carefully selected for their love, care and attention to our pets. All staff members are required to complete our employee training program called Knowing Dogs 101 and 102 which is an extensive online program to teach them the know-how and resources to provide the appropriate care for our pets.
We are all suite hotel and each room is fully enclosed and is 32 to 62 sq. ft. in size. We also provide a tv in each suite featuring dog movies, a high definition camera for pet owners to view their loved ones, and individual supply and return air vents for optimal hygiene and comfort.
At ARDBC, we believe that each pet should socialized and exercised during the day to ensure they are happy and able to relax comfortably overnight. It is our goal to offer each dog group play time throughout the day along with potty times and walks. If a pet prefers people to group play, we will accommodate that by having the pets in our cuddle room or with a staff member so they are not alone and still receive stimulation throughout the day. We do have rest time daily between 12 and 2 along with rest times in between group play and feeding times.
We provide comfortable bedding, stainless steel bowls, and filtered water to all of our pets. We encourage owners to bring familiar toys and treats and any medications or vitamins you provide to your pet that you know are safe to leave overnight.
Food must be brought in and separated by am and pm feeding and additional feedings or times may be requested for an additional fee.
All pets are required to provide proof of required vaccines for boarding or dog daycare/enrichment and membership. The required vaccinations are Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper-Parvo), Bordetella (Canine Cough) and Canine Influenza (Dog Flu) H3N2 & H3N8.
There is a discount if your pet is boarded in the same suite.
Our primary concern is the welfare of our pets and for this reason, the minimum boarding age is 4 months. It is recommended that puppies get their first round of “adult” shots at 12 weeks (including rabies), and the second round at 16 weeks.
Vaccinations and Additional Requirements
Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo (DHLPP) or (DHPP), Bordetella, and Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8).
All Pets must have proof of required vaccines for Boarding and Enrichment.
All Vaccines must be administered a minimum of 14 days prior to boarding.
All pets must currently be on a flea and tick program.
All pets must be over 4 months of age to be a guest in our Staycation Suites.
All pets must be spayed or neutered by the age of 8 months to use any of the services at ARDBC.
Certain Breed and weight restrictions may apply. We retain the right to refuse admittance at our discretion. Please contact us directly for any further questions regarding this policy.
Check In / Out Procedures and Pricing
All food must be brought in and separated by am and pm feeding and if food is forgotten or pet runs out of during stay, ARDBC will provide food with owner’s confirmation for $2.50 per meal.
ARDBC provides comfortable bedding and bowls along with filtered water for our guests.
ARDBC feeds our guests in the AM and PM unless instructed otherwise by the owner. Midday meals can be provided for an additional fee of $2.50 if requested.
Familiar toys, bedding, crates or treats from home can be provided and are suggested so long as the owner signs a waiver that these items are safe to leave overnight.
Pets may be checked in and checked out at any time during operating hours. If pets are checking in prior to 5PM, a full day of enrichment will be charged of $35.00. If pets are checked out after 12PM, a half day of enrichment will be charged of $25.00.
Monday – Thursday
7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday & Saturday
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM